I have Stories to Tell and Books on Amazon

Please, in the left column, click on Books on Amazon and check out the books I have written. I am sure you will enjoy them.


Saturday, June 30, 2018

The Weekend is Here

It's Saturday. Hooray for the weekend, If you have off, relax and have fun. It you have to work, make lots of money.
A great thing to do would be to take a virtual trip to Kindle and check out the new ebooks I have out. Sorry, I have to sneak in a short commercial.
This is a two part story. They are sold separately and each can stand alone, but they are better when read consecutively,
Principalities of the Air, Part One, Ravening Wolves, by John Wright, tells the tale of two ancient enemies, who meet in modern times and find themselves in a battle over the fate of two very unique children,
Part Two, Cut Down to the Ground, is a continuation of the story, with the same enemies, in somewhat different forms, fighting a new war, this one for the fate of mankind.
The stories are tense, funny and intelligent. You will be on the edge of your seat and your brain will be put into overdrive, and at times, you will be smiling, laughing, and moved to tears. These are tales of nobility and heroism, without the fantasy, Sword and Sorcerer stuff.
Personally, and I admit to a little bias, I think that reading them would be a fine way to pass a few hours this weekend.
However you spend your weekend, I hope it is a fun, pleasant and Blessed couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment