I have Stories to Tell and Books on Amazon

Please, in the left column, click on Books on Amazon and check out the books I have written. I am sure you will enjoy them.


Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Something Smells

This will be short because my internet connection is just plain weird today. Of course, the bomb deliveries are the huge topics. Here's my issue.
First commentators are saying that the whole thing is a sophisticated affair. If so, then why is it that nothing exploded. The plans for such bombs are all over the internet and citizens in many Countries whip them up with no problem. Funny, isn't it?
Something smells. I have an excellent nose for bovine eliminations. I have no idea what has happened, and we may never really know, but something is really, really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment