I have Stories to Tell and Books on Amazon

Please, in the left column, click on Books on Amazon and check out the books I have written. I am sure you will enjoy them.


Monday, October 22, 2018

Life Will Go On

Immigrants are pouring toward our border. Politicians are fighting desperately for mid term election power. The President is keeping things as stirred up as possible, an effort matched word for word by his opponents. The Stock Market is becoming unstable. And, now, another possible hurricane is getting all wound up in the Gulf/
Confusion, chaos and struggle seem immanent;
Yet, more and more, I find that I just don't really care. More precisely, I have a mild interest and I keep up with what's happening, but I have no attachment to the whole mess.
The history of Humanity is a patchwork of ups and downs. Things have been much worse. If you don't believe that,, read Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities and contemplate the vision of Guillotines and heads rolling in the streets. Things, in the USA have not reached that level. We, despite all the noise, still function as a somewhat civil society.
Guess what? Even if things worsen, which they may well do, life will go on. WE will get by and, from time to time. we will thrive. Just take it easy, do your work and do not get all caught up in the string of angst presented by the news media. All will be well and you just have to ride out the rough parts. Hang in there.,

No comments:

Post a Comment