I have Stories to Tell and Books on Amazon

Please, in the left column, click on Books on Amazon and check out the books I have written. I am sure you will enjoy them.


Monday, October 29, 2018

Hello

I have way too much to do, so I just want to write a brief note and say,'hello.' We are trying to move and that is not  easy. But, the day is fair, we both feel pretty well, and it is important to be sociable and wish someone a nice day.
Actually, that is one of the most important things we can do, every day. The stock market is jumping up and down, we still don't really know what happened with those bombs, A synagogue was shot up and 11 killed. We are still figuring out what to do with the Saudis and those immigrants are still on the way.
But, it is a grand day and there is no point moping around when things go  badly. I am always aware of the negative. That is just part of life and I will never change that. i would not even if I could because it is just how things are and I am not qualified to remake Creation.
But, I can control my reaction when things go off the rails, and I refuse to let any of it get me down. So, I am going to have a great day and I urge you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment