I have Stories to Tell and Books on Amazon

Please, in the left column, click on Books on Amazon and check out the books I have written. I am sure you will enjoy them.


Wednesday, November 23, 2016

America - Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is here and it is one of the best ideas this country ever came up with. This will be a short post. I have to get to the store for some last minute shopping (I always forget something) and I want to beat the rush.

Just relax and enjoy your day. For one day, put aside differences, forget the recent election, trade agreements, Supreme Court appointments, Iranian nukes, Putin's arms build ups, and street demonstrations. All of those things will still be there on Friday and taking a day off from worry and stress is the healthiest thing any of us can do.
To sum up, Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment