I have Stories to Tell and Books on Amazon

Please, in the left column, click on Books on Amazon and check out the books I have written. I am sure you will enjoy them.


Tuesday, November 6, 2018

We Don't Know, What We Don't Know

I want to be fair. I will also be brief because we, here in Atlanta, are about to get hit by a huge thunder storm.
I criticize President Trump and his fellow Republicans a lot. I also criticize the Democrats, a lot. I have criticized every President in recent years and will continue to do so. Oddly, this is not a political post. It is just about fairness.
I base these criticisms on the information the public has. that is all any of us can do. However, in a World that has grown amazingly complex and a World that seems to be moving faster every day, combined with a media that gives us news in 20 second sound bites, we do not really know what is going on. Add to that all the information that Presidents get that is off limits to the public, and there is just know way to be able to make a truly fair judgement.
What is going on behind the scenes is a fascinating subject and er can, and will continue to, try to figure that out. That is human nature and sometimes I think we get close to the btruth. But, we seldom get full answers.
We simply do not know what sort of struggles and battles go on behind the scenes and in foreign lands. Heck, there may be news of a looming UFO invasion or plans to try to trigger the Yellowstone super volcano. There may be word of potential bio weapon attack. The public's access to such horrific intelligence mist be limited or their would be chaos.
Let me quickly say the I know of no such crises on the horizon. My point is, there are things we just do not know.
It all boils down to whether we trust our  leaders to handle the stiff we are not told.   Mostly, I do not. We have been promised things over and over again by leaders and they do not deliver. I will give President Trump a good bit of credit. I do not find him likable, nor do I like his rhetoric. But, more than any President in recent memory, he has delivered on his promises. I do not agree with all that he has done, bot by a long shot. But, in a begrudging sort of way, I trust him. That counts for a lot.
No matter how today's elections turn out, just keep your cool. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth, but we will all be fine, if we just keep some perspective and get on with our lives. Blessings to one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment